news & events
Authored onMar 16, 2023
Join this engaging presentation from Service Canada to understand the different paths for businesses looking to hire foreign nationals via the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP). Gain insight on how various departments of the government work together to help employers meet their labour needs with skilled workers from outside Canada. Understand the Labour Market Assessment Process (LMIA), requirements, and resources available to you. Ask questions and gain tips from experienced senior representatives from the TFWP.
What you can expect from this workshop:
- An overview the Temporary Foreign Worker Program
- Program requirements for the low-wage, high-wage, primary agriculture and global talent streams
- To review the general Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) process
- Benefits of hiring foreign nationals
- Commitment and Compliance
- Practical tips as you prepare to participate
- Information on the new LMIA Online Portal
- Resources available to employers
Click here to learn more and register for this event.