news & events
Authored onNov 18, 2021
The Grey Bruce Local Immigration Partnership (GBLIP) is looking for individuals who fit the description below to help develop Diversity & Inclusion programing in the region.
Looking for “Local 10” for the Grey Bruce Train the Trainer project!
*Participants will be compensated for their time/contribution (up to $100 per organized session/meeting).*
- Resident of Grey or Bruce Counties
- Strong desire to build capacity around topics of Justice, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Passion to create a welcoming and inclusive Grey Bruce region
- Available for meetings twice/month (sessions compensated)
- Confident with public speaking and group facilitation
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team
- 18-month commitment starting January 2022
If interested, please fill-out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DMeqjJFPfwl6lu-xi3bD9Qs_52sQzQL0aHLGc4s7oMc/edit
For more information, contact Hayley Moody email@example.com
We want to build the capacity of local people to support our Grey Bruce Train the Trainer project to offer Diversity & Inclusion workshops in the region. Please forward this description to anyone who might be interested.
Thanks so much!